Our law firm provides the following law advisory services in the field:
- Registration of transfer of residential, sectional title, commercial, industrial, agricultural and recreational real estate
- Negotiation and drafting of real estate agreements
- Acquisition and development of residential and commercial real estate
- Preparation and registration of mortgage, surety and collateral bonds for institutional and private clients
- Preparation and registration of all notarial bonds for institutional and private clients
- Preparation and registration of notarial deeds (including servitudes, deeds in respect of sectional title schemes, lease agreements, notarial tie agreements)
- Real estate due diligence investigations
- Financial structuring of real estate transactions
We are at the center of the real estate marketplace, advising a wide range of domestic and international clients in some of the most dynamic and complex transactions in the industry. From the purchase, sale, development and financing of office, hotel, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties, to joint ventures, commercial leasing and debt restructurings, our team represents owners, developers, funds, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and other financial institutions in a broad array of commercial real estate transactions.
In addition, we counsel commercial real estate companies on mergers and acquisitions, and we advise domestic and foreign individuals and companies on secured lending transactions, public and private securities offerings, project financings, bankruptcies and restructurings that contain significant real estate components.
We provide highly integrated service across practice areas, including tax, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, investment management, insolvency and restructuring, credit and other related disciplines.
We have worked on some of the highest profile deals in the industry in recent years. We operate one of the most largest transactional practices of any leading law firm. Our integrated global team brings together lawyers experienced in banking, real estate, capital markets, insurance, funds, and tax. This gives us the ability to create bespoke teams for each client with real industry knowledge.