Cobzac & Partners took part and brought its apport in launching of the third edition of the publication ─ Energy Investment Risk Assessment (#EIRA2020). The report evaluates legal and regulatory risks to energy investments in 30 countries spanning Africa, Asia, the Americas, and Europe.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, #EIRA2020 was launched virtually through Zoom on 6 October 2020 at 10:00 am (CET).
Opening Remarks were performed by H.E. Mr. Samir Valiyev, Deputy Minister of Energy of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Vice-Chair of the Energy Charter Conference for 2020.
The main speakers of this great event were:
- H.E. Mr. Khan Mohammad Takal, General Director of National Water Affairs Regulation Authority of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan;
- H.E. Mr. Ilir Bejtja, Deputy Minister of Infrastructure and Energy of Albania;
- H.E. Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu,Hon’ble Minister of Science and Technology of the Federal Republic of Nigeria;
- H.E. Dr. Jorge Rivera Staff, National Secretary of Energy of the Republic of Panama.
Views from institutions and industry were sustained by the following eminent personalities:
- Mrs. Martina Macpherson, SVP Strategic Partnerships & Engagement, Moody’s;
- Mr. Claas Hülsen, Business Development Director Advisory Region CEMED, DNV GL Energy Advisory GmbH;
- Mr. Henning Häder, Policy Director, Eurelectric Mr. David J. Bertoch, Executive Counsel, ExxonMobil Corporation;
- Mr. Iván Pineda, Director of Public Affairs, WindEurope.