We are looking for highly talented people who can demonstrate an affinity with our values to help us achieve our vision of providing the best-in-the-business law services to our clients. In return, we offer a dynamic and diverse environment in which people can build a long and fruitful career and have their success rewarded.
Current Open Positions:
- Junior Associate
- Law University Degree;
- Good knowledge of the civil Moldavan law;
- Fluent knowledge of the Romanian, Russian, English languages;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Capacity to work in team;
- Abilities of solving emergency problems and taking decisions;
- Social and negotiationskills;
- Experience in the field – always an advantage.
- Drafting legal procedural documents;
- Drafting contracts;
- Studying and analyzing legal regulations, jurisprudence, assessing the results and develop strategies and arguments in order to bring them in front of court;
- Providing legal advisory and solving clients’ problems of different practice areas, such as: foundation/reorganization/liquidation of a commercial society, real estate law, non-banking credit, competition, consumer protection, commercial affairs, intellectual property law, labour law etc.