- Antitrust & Trade Practices
- Competition and EU law
- Consumer Protection
- Public Procurement
Handling complex and challenging international and domestic projects requires both extensive and specialised expertise. Our experts can solve your company’s competition law issues in a practical, effective manner, whether you need advice with a M&A transaction, regulatory proceeding, litigation or everyday business operations.
Our team has a broad experience in assisting local and foreign clients active in various sectors in structuring transactions and operations to meet the requirements of Moldovan and EU competition legislation and in defending or obtaining clearance for their business conduct.
We have the capacity to provide the entire range of tailored competition advice, through a creative and thorough approach:
- assistance in all phases of investigations: dawn raid assistance, post-dawn raid risk assessments and recommendations, preparation of defense strategies and statements of defense in response to the competition authority’s statements of objections, challenge in court of decisions;
- advice on commitments applications;
- structuring of transactions and commercial mechanisms in order to meet the requirements of Moldovan and EU competition legislation;
- merger clearance;
- competition audits and follow-up recommendations in consideration of the identified risks;